Salary: Highly Competitive Salary
- Job type: Permanent
- Discipline: Biological Sciences, Immunology, Laboratory Technician
- Location: United States, Santa Monica, USA
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Scientist with a pharmaceutical company located in Santa Monica, CA.
- Support process analytical testing and execute cell based assays to advance process and product understanding of cell therapy products.
- Candidate should be experienced with aseptic technique, PCR, cell culture, flow cytometry, and ELISA.
- Successfully execute and document laboratory procedures and experiments with great attention to detail.
- Work with a cross-functional development team to advance development of T cell therapy products.
- Experience with Tecan Liquid Handlers preferred
- Other duties as assigned
Skills and Requirements:
- Master’s degree in biotechnology or related field required (or relevant experience) with 2+ years of experience in similar role in a laboratory, preferably at least 1 year of lab experience within the industry
- At least 1 year of experience using qPCR, ELISA and/or flow cytometry.
- Experience with other techniques in molecular biology, such as ddPCR is a plus.
- Experience with other immunoassay technologies such as MSD or Luminex is a plus.
- Previous experience with cell therapy products is a plus
- Ability to follow laboratory procedures with attention to detail and successfully execute experiments at the bench.
- Ability to think critically and demonstrate troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational and record keeping skills
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment with minimal direction and able to adjust workload based upon changing priorities
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and willing to accept temporary responsibilities outside of initial job description
- While most of the schedule will be during a standard work-week, occasional weekend work will be required.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Excellent skill in Microsoft Word, Excel, and data analysis
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Zachary Hines at 215-531-6914.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
*SOURCE : https://www.proclinical.com/job/scientist-in-santa-monica-usa-jid-11234