• Carry out laboratory and field experiments as per the direction of the research manager
• Develop and validate new protocols for laboratory research
• Carry out literature search and identify appropriate methods for conducting research
• Contribute to writing research reports and presentations
• Maintain accurate and up to date records of all research activities in laboratory note books and other documents as required.
• Protect all confidential information such as formulations, trade secrets and other commercially sensitive information.
• Carry out research activities with high scientific and personal integrity and also by following good scientific and laboratory practices.
• Conduct all research activities with strict adherence to the health and safety policies of the company.
• MSc Chemistry/ Biochemistry/ Biotechnology
• Freshers / 1-2 years experience