WALK-IN INTERVIEW / WRITTEN TEST
Candidates are invited to attend Walk-In Interview / Written Test between 9.30 AM to 10.00 AM for project posts under the various projects on contract basis as detailed below (please refer website for changes if any in the date of interview)
Instructions to the candidates:
- Please bring the filled in application with one set of photocopy of qualification and
experience and other testimonials.
- Candidate should submit all certificates / testimonials in original for verification.
Candidates who fail to bring the Original Certificates for written test / Interview will
not be considered.
- Age relaxation is admissible in respect of SC/OBC candidates, Retrenched
Government Employees, Departmental Candidates (including projects) and ExServicemen in accordance with the instructions issued by the Central Government
from time to time. Age concession to the extent of service rendered in other
research projects will also be admissible for experienced and skilled persons.
- Experience certificate should clearly state the nature of work during the period of
- No- Objection Certificate from the current employer (for Govt./AB/PSU Servants
- The above said post is Contractual for the duration offered. The appointment may
be renewed after every specific period of time subject to satisfactory performance
and project requirement.
- The incumbents selected will have no claim for regular appointments under
NIE/ICMR or continuation of his/her services in any other project.
- TA/DA will not be paid by NIE for attending the written test/ interview.
- The Director, ICMR-NIE reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of
posts or cancel the recruitment or re-advertise the posts, without assigning any
reasons thereof, no further correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
10.Any further information may be downloaded from ICMR-NIE website (Careers)
which will be updated from time to time.
11.Date of Walk-in Interview may be changed due to administrative reasons, hence, candidates are advised to check website before appearing Walk-in Interview.
The Director/Selection Committee has the right to accept / reject any application without assigning any reason thereof.
Canvassing and bringing pressure in any form for short listing, interview and employment will be a disqualification and barred from selection process.