Central University of Rajasthan,
Department of Microbiology,
School of Life Sciences
Junior Research Fellow (JRF) position in DBT sponsored research project
Applications are invited for the position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) to work in the DBT, Govt. of India sponsored research project entitled “Identifying the role of Mycobacterium indicus pranii (MIP) in activating host innate immune response for development of new intervention strategy to combat Tuberculosis” at Department of Microbiology, Central University of Rajasthan, Bandarsindri, Ajmer, Rajasthan. The position is purely temporary and co-terminus with project. Position is initially available for one year, which may be extendable up to one year based on the candidate’s performance on yearly basis.
Position: One (01 nos.).
Name of the positions: Junior Research Fellow (JRF).
• The applicant must have a Master’s degree in any branch of life sciences. Freshers and highly motivated, research
oriented candidates are encouraged to apply.
• Candidates having UGC NET /CSIR NET, GATE or any other national exam conducted by DBT, ICMR, ICAR,
DRDO will be preferred.
• Relevant hands-on laboratory experience and strong back ground in the area of bioinformatics, biochemistry,
microbiology and molecular biology are encouraged to apply.
• Research experience in the relevant area, supported by publications in high impact peer reviewed international
journals would be desirable.
• Proficiency of English language (written and oral) and presentation skills is desirable
Fellowship: As per DBT rules. (INR 31,000/- pm (consolidated) + HRA)
Duration: One year (May be extendable up to one year based on yearly performance)
HOW TO APPLY:
The candidates interested in the above area of research and for the above post may send their CV with supporting
documents (self-attested, scanned copy of certificates/ documents/ degree/ award) to the undersigned in soft copy
via email to firstname.lastname@example.org as single pdf document. The application should also be sent in hard copy
by speed/registered post at address given below, by marking the envelop, Application for ‘Identifying …combat
Tuberculosis’ before 30/9/2020. Keeping in view the current situation, The interview will be conducted in
online mode on a suitable platform (Skype/Zoom)
Address: Dr. Deeksha Tripathi, Assistant Professor Department of Microbiology, Central University of Rajasthan,
Bandarsindri, Kishangarh 305817, Ajmer, Rajasthan, INDIA. E-mail: email@example.com. Last date for
receipt of application form (soft copies): 30/9/2020.
Candidates may please note the following:
- The project team will have the right to put any screening criteria in case large numbers of applications
- Candidates will be shortlisted for the interview based on merit.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed only by e-mail/Mobile. No separate letter will be issued for the
interview. Candidates should appear for the interview online. Joining will be accepted only after
verification of original certificates, documents.
- No communications will be entertained for being called/ not- called and/or selected/ not selected for the
- Keeping in view the current situation, The interview will be conducted in online mode on a suitable
For any other information/clarifications, the applicants may contact the Principal Investigator: Dr. Deeksha
Tripathi Assistant Professor Department of Microbiology, Central University of Rajasthan, Bandarsindri,
Kishangarh 305817, Ajmer Rajasthan, INDIA E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Join our Official Telegram Channel to stay updated on the latest posts and information from our creators, press the link below to do so
Don’t get leftout, stay up to date🤝
KERALA PSC FOOD SAFETY OFFICER MODEL EXAM SERIESProduct on sale
Kerala Food Safety Officer Revision Batch August SectionProduct on sale
CSIR NET/JRF UNIT WISE MOCK EXAM SET-1 (UNIT 1 & 2)Product on sale
KERALA FSO MODEL EXAM JULY SECTIONProduct on sale
KERALA FOOD SAFETY OFFICER EXAM SERIES JUNE SECTIONProduct on sale
CSIR NET/JRF EXAM COACHING 2020 , MAY – DECEMBER SECTIONProduct on sale